• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's Back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's Back!

Dangermouse back on 25th birthday
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Good grief, Penfold

Crumbs!
    Why not?

Comment

oh well dave you'll be rushing off home early and tuning into CBBC !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
        oh well dave you'll be rushing off home early and tuning into CBBC !

Damn right I will, to be followed by Rhubarb and Custard and Trapdoor on DVD!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          Damn right I will, to be followed by Rhubarb and Custard and Trapdoor on DVD!

LOL !

Comment

I was scared for a moment then.........thought it was gonna be one of those tulipty remakes...........

Comment

Ahh, Cosgrove Hall, Dangermouse, Cockleshell bay, Jamie and his Magic Torch, Chorlton and the Wheelies, Trapdoor... Halcyon days

I like them almost as much as Oliver Postgate
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Sky plus it. Much easier than farting about with the timer on the video which I had to do as I didn't get home from school in time to watch it.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Dangermouse was excellent! Penfold was one of the best cartoon characters ever

Comment

Si, Baroney.
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                    X