• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naturists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naturists

Turns out I didn't read the small print for last night's site as I discovered upon my arrival that it has a dedicated naturist section.

Not only that but my host, Kate, was none other than Kate Sturdy, one time editor of schoolboy favorite noddy mag H&E. Kate asked me if I was a naturist and in the split second that passed before I replied in the affirmative, I had visions of buxom blondes playing with beach balls and found myself rubbing my hands together with glee.

The reality was somewhat different. I found 3 other tents in the nudist enclosure - the occupants of which not only had bodies that could be described as having gone somewhat south but they seemed a little rough round the edges too. Which got me thinking. Now, I can understand stripping off in the hot sunshine to get an all over tan but it was freezing cold, wet and windy. Why would anyone flaunt themselves like this? Then, just as a rather rotund individual from a neighboring tent approached with his little pink chipolata flapping like the clappers, I came to the conclusion that these people are probably perverts and I swiftly pulled my zip down. Zip of my tent, that is :

I couldn't help wishing that the seagulls that nicked my sausages the other night were there. That would have made the dirty sods cover up. Not that there was enough on offer to satisfy the seagulls appetites though

Christ, another load of totally made up bollocks from the pointless sockpuppet driver.

Do you really, honestly believe that anyone will believe this sort of drivel or that it's got any comedy or entertainment value?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Christ, another load of totally made up bollocks from the pointless sockpuppet driver.

Do you really, honestly believe that anyone will believe this sort of drivel or that it's got any comedy or entertainment value?
      I'd share the pics but not with a like you.

Comment

Bring back Gricer!

Please.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
          Turns out I didn't read the small print for last night's site as I discovered upon my arrival that it has a dedicated naturist section.

Not only that but my host, Kate, was none other than Kate Sturdy, one time editor of schoolboy favorite noddy mag H&E. Kate asked me if I was a naturist and in the split second that passed before I replied in the affirmative, I had visions of buxom blondes playing with beach my balls and found myself rubbing my hands self together with glee.

/snip........

All those loverly wrinklies, I'm so glad I took my travel iron
          FTFY

Comment

I think someone is doing a degree in creative writing, and the bastid is practicing on us
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Good stuff. I like silly threads.

Think you will find that most naturists are flabby old farts, especially now that all us "let it all hang out" boomers are 65+. The beach at the Isle of Wight festival of 69 was much less flabby.

PS Hairy, dirty and smelly though.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I think someone is doing a degree in creative writing, and the bastid is practicing on us
                Maybe it's a return visit by the Caravan Clubbers?
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                  Maybe it's a return visit by the Caravan Clubbers?
                  Are they like seal clubbers who attack caravans?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Are they like seal clubbers who attack caravans?
                    CUK flash mobbed the Caravan Club website oh, I dunno, about 8 years ago. Before your time, my young padawan.
                    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                    X