• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I decided to sell my Hoover

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to sell my Hoover

...well it was just collecting dust.

BBC News - Tim Vine wins funniest Edinburgh Fringe joke award

Can't beat it, IMO.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    ...well it was just collecting dust.

BBC News - Tim Vine wins funniest Edinburgh Fringe joke award

Can't beat it, IMO.
    personally I think that joke sucks.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've just returned from a once in lifetime holiday... Never again I tell you.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I've just finished reading Great Expectations. To be honest, I was a little disappointed.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

I always like to leave them wanting more, that's what my uncle says. He got fired. He worked for disaster relief.

Comment

my uncle was the unluckiest man ever, a tile fell off his roof and missed his shoulder by 4 inches. it went right through his 'ead
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Would it be ironic or just funny if Shakin' Stevens contracted Parkinson's disease?

Comment

Heard about the giy who walked out on his job at the greengrocers?

Apparently it was a celery dispute.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

I once knew a flatulent sailor.

His wife wouldn't sail with him because she couldn't stand the wind.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X