• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiries into Future Capital Partners project fuel/bioethanol schemes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC Enquiries into Future Capital Partners project fuel/bioethanol schemes

Anyone else invested money into one of future capital partners bioethanol plants ?

Being told there are HMRC enquiries underway into future capital partners projects and as a BN66/EBT sufferer who has taken solace in cuk's threads on HMRC/parliaments actions..

Thought I would put a thread out there as I couldn't find a similar hit.

This scheme, which failed, was promoted by Future Capital Partners so HMRC are probably looking at anything that they were offering Film scheme loses appeal - HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

In the interests of providing balance, FCP had an HMRC challenge defeated in their Micro fusion case.

Comment

Just an update .. phishing exercise from HMRC now fully underway for future capital partner scheme....
        Last edited by CanPayButWouldRatherNot; 4 May 2015, 09:19.

Comment

Working...
        X