• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You guys need medical help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys need medical help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irritable_Male_Syndrome

Irritable Male Syndrome (IMS) is a recently adopted term for a set of symptoms that is caused by a drop in testosterone. Symptoms are similar to those of male menopause (also called viropause or andropause). It involves the hormonal, physiological, and chemical changes that occur in all men generally between the ages of 40 and 55, though it can occur as early as 35 or as late as 65. These changes affect hormonal, physical, psychological, interpersonal, sexual, nutritional, economic, social, ecological, and spiritual aspects of men's health.

One of the most consistent symptom is anger and sullen withdrawal present in men between the ages of 40 and 60. This may be termed Irritable Male Syndrome (IMS).

http://theirritablemale.com/quiz.htm
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Describes me perfectly.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

me too

Comment

listen V , call me irritable and sullen, I'll come over there an ****** gob you

ahem

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy my sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fecking mouth shut.

Comment

A shop mannekin then?

Comment

I'm not an irritable male I'm a grumpy old man, and proud of it!
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
              X