• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

It's a long one for you lot but an even longer one here, 4 day fiesta starting tonight culminating in a lot of Catholics wailing as they proceed from the big church to the little church on Sunday, might have to get Mini Mac to wear his Great, Granddads Orange Order sash and get him marching.

What about you lot?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

waiting for this thread to disappear off the 1st page so I can post a proper weekend one...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      waiting for this thread to disappear off the 1st page so I can post a proper weekend one...

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Still camping.

Now bought an additional caravan electric cable, extra blankets, additional calpol, more wine, economy electric kettle and toaster from Asda £5 and a ******* £20 convection heater fromArgos for the next two days.

The kids have been a ******* nightmare. No 1 has been waking 8 times a night moaning out loud / cold / wee & a lack of routine, late nights and sweets / beans on No2 has turned him into some ODD / ADHD / ADD / Aspegers / Austic ******* kind of Damien / Brillo child.

Should have gone to Dubai!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Still camping.

Now bought an additional caravan electric cable, extra blankets, additional calpol, more wine, economy electric kettle and toaster from Asda £5 and a ******* £20 convection heater fromArgos for the next two days.

The kids have been a ******* nightmare. No 1 has been waking 8 times a night moaning out loud / cold / wee & a lack of routine, late nights and sweets / beans on No2 has turned him into some ODD / ADHD / ADD / Aspegers / Austic ******* kind of Damien / Brillo child.

I'm sat in my place in Spain, you are camping somewhere, you sure you are cut out to be a contractor!

Comment

Weekend Thread

Still camping.

Oh hang on you went permie!

Hope the champagne was worth it
            Last edited by SimonMac; 22 August 2014, 06:59.

Comment

Bump to annoy eek

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Will be attempting my first 100 mile ride with the club on Sunday. Other than that nothing major planned.

Most of Monday will probably be spent sitting down. Carefully.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFA.

Sod all.

Comment

Still camping.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X