• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorist e-mail, obviously written by a Brit educated in Blair's Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrorist e-mail, obviously written by a Brit educated in Blair's Britain

"Ask me my three main priorities for government, and I tell you: education, education, education"

Well here's the result, and frankly, it's abysmal. 3/10 for effort, but this Jihadist really needs some remedial lessons.

HOW LONG WILL THE SHEEP FOLLOW THE BLIND SHEPPARD?

A message to the American government and their sheep like citizens:

We have left you alone since your disgraceful defeat in Iraq. We did not interfere in your country or attack your citizens while they were safe in their homes despite our capability to do so!

As for the scum of your society who are held prisoner by us, THEY DARED TO ENTER THE LION’S DEN AND WHERE EATEN!

You were given many chances to negotiate the release of your people via cash transactions as other governments have accepted,

We have also offered prisoner exchanges to free the Muslims currently in your detention like our sister Dr Afia Sidiqqi, however you proved very quickly to us that this is NOT what you are interested in.

You have no motivation to deal with the Muslims except with the language of force, a language you were given in “Arabic translation” when you attempted to occupy the land of Iraq!

Now you return to bomb the Muslims of Iraq once again, this time resorting to Arial attacks and “proxy armies”, all the while cowardly shying away from a face-to-face confrontation!

Today our swords are unsheathed towards you, GOVERNMENT AND CITIZENS ALIKE! AND WE WILL NOT STOP UNTILL WE QUENCH OUR THIRST FOR YOUR BLOOD.

You do not spare our weak, elderly, women or children so we will NOT spare yours!

You and your citizens will pay the price of your bombings!

The first of which being the blood of the American citizen, James Foley!

He will be executed as a DIRECT result of your transgressions towards us!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Tw@t , Bet they even try to intimadate us with scary names like the Sand Spider

Comment

My favourite "meme"; this one makes me laugh every time I think about it

Comment

Probably same as this guy

Comment

'You were given many chances to negotiate the release of your people via cash transactions as other governments have accepted,
          He will be executed as a DIRECT result of your transgressions towards us'

they used to be called pirates
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Whatever happened to that chap Mr Saddam? He was much nicer. And unlike the rest of us, he enjoyed a bit of a knockabout with the likes of these ruffians.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Whatever happened to that chap Mr Saddam? He was much nicer. And unlike the rest of us, he enjoyed a bit of a knockabout with the likes of these ruffians.
              He didn't like his own people that much and hated the neighbours so much he fought with a few....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You can't win with these people. They criticise the West when we do not take action against very nasty dictators like Assad, yet when we do help get rid of some like SH or Gaddafi, we are invading their countries.

Much better to keep out of Muslim territories and spend some of the billions we save by keeping Muslims, unless we can check that they are likely to be highly successful and are committed to our values, out of ours. I wonder how many on here know that many Imams are from abroad and do not even speak English. How can they have possibly been probably checked?

UK prisons adviser blames imams for spike in number of jailed Muslims | The National

We also need to ensure that we do not take in others, mainly from the Caribbean and sub Saharan Africa, who will not succeed in the UK and are more likely to be radicalised. Unfortunately, when the UK fails to live up to some migrants' totally unrealistic visions of life here, some will blame it on racism and the resentment makes them more prone to this sort of thing. We worry about a few hundred going to Syria but radicalisation of young men, often black, here at home and in our prisons may be a greater problem.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 22 August 2014, 18:07.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Whatever happened to that chap Mr Saddam? He was much nicer
                  I know you're joking but he really was a total *. Not even Adolph rounded up and killed people entirely at random.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    You can't win with these people. They criticise the West when we do not take action against very nasty dictators like Assad, yet when we do help get rid of some like SH or Gaddafi, we are invading their countries.

Much better to keep out of Muslim territories and spend some of the billions we save by keeping Muslims, unless we can check that they are likely to be highly successful and are committed to our values, out of ours. I wonder how many on here know that many Imams are from abroad and do not even speak English. How can they have possibly been probably checked?

UK prisons adviser blames imams for spike in number of jailed Muslims | The National

We also need to ensure that we do not take in others, mainly from the Caribbean and sub Saharan Africa, who will not succeed in the UK and are more likely to be radicalised. Unfortunately, when the UK fails to live up to some migrants' totally unrealistic visions of life here, some will blame it on racism and the resentment makes them more prone to this sort of thing. We worry about a few hundred going to Syria but radicalisation of young men, often black, here at home and in our prisons may be a greater problem.

I hope you don't drive a car....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X