• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ebola getting nearer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebola getting nearer.

Oh Dear(tm).

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/suspected-...0.html#vxe500R

And there I was, putting the bleeding from orifices down to a simple case of farmers.

Ho hum.

Then again, when people come to help, just kill them all & put their bodies in a septic tank.

That's presumably a realy septic tank rather than an American.

BBC News - Ebola outbreak: Guinea health team killed
    Last edited by zeitghost; 6 June 2017, 14:07.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Oh Dear(tm).

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/suspected-...0.html#vxe500R

And there I was, putting the bleeding from orifices down to a simple case of farmers.

Ho hum.
    It affects lizards too!

ZetaTalk: Ebola Virus
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Then again, when people come to help, just kill them all & put their bodies in a septic tank.

That's presumably a realy septic tank rather than an American.

BBC News - Ebola outbreak: Guinea health team killed
      Yep, saw that. No idea how you deal with fear and ignorance in countries where authority isn't trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Yep, saw that. No idea how you deal with fear and ignorance in countries where authority isn't trusted.
        You just hope enough of them bottle it not to vote for something they haven't understood.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X