• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Cameron in ice bucket challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Cameron in ice bucket challenge

What is this nonsense?

Russell Brand nominates Jeremy Paxman, David Cameron and Sean Hannity for ALS ice bucket challenge - People - News - The Independent
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Russell Brand is a tw@

End of!

Comment

I agree. I've seen that David Cameron has nominated John the 'Beatle'. Makes a mockery of the whole thing. Where the hell do you find ice in the middle of a desert.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I agree. I've seen that David Cameron has nominated John the 'Beatle'. Makes a mockery of the whole thing. Where the hell do you find ice in the middle of a desert.
        I'm sure something could be aranged in John's case.

Comment

Proof David Cameron does not have a backbone.

BBC News - Salmond and Sturgeon complete ice bucket challenge
          Last edited by scooterscot; 24 August 2014, 16:46.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What's it got to do with backbone you mong-piece ?
            it's about dignity.

It's possible to have concern, compassion and help those in need without making a public exhibition of yourself.
            The idea that Salmond has backbone(or Cameron) is totally laughable, they are all scum sucking , lily livered, festering, filleted warts on the bell end of humanity.

please dont pretend that your wart has backbone just because someone dropped an ice cube down his neck
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              it's about dignity.

It's possible to have concern, compassion and help those in need without making a public exhibition of yourself.
              The idea that Salmond has backbone(or Cameron) is totally laughable, they are all scum sucking , lily livered, festering, filleted warts on the bell end of humanity.

please dont pretend that your wart has backbone just because someone dropped an ice cube down his neck
              "...It is for a great cause, Motor Neurone Disease, and we should all be supporting it. But, above all, I get to make three other nominations..."

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                it's about dignity.

Why are you defending your glorious leader?

A snake has more backbone.
                Last edited by scooterscot; 24 August 2014, 17:23.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  What are you defending your glorious leader?

A snake has more backbone.
                  us dignified English like to make donations quietly.
                  I used to quietly support Dianne Rigg, till my mum found me socks
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    "...It is for a great cause, Motor Neurone Disease, and we should all be supporting it. But, above all, I get to make three other nominations..."
                    How does it work then? You chuck ice over your head and donate to charity for the pleasure? Or you donate when the person you nominate chucks ice over their head? Or you chuck ice over your head, post the video and hope your mates donate?

Comment

Working...
                    X