• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scrappers on BBC...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrappers on BBC...

Anyone watching it? Filmed in my home town of Bolton about Metro Salvage, a local Scrap Yard, indeed used to work on the same street, Waterloo Street, first 10 years of my working life....

Just saw episode 4, Chris sacked for having a tinny at lunchtime, Suity wouldn't last five minutes there. Not only that Boyle has sold some copper to the scrapyard next door; will he keep his job?

High drama....

BBC iPlayer - Scrappers

Yep, good stuff. Reckon Chris'll be back next week.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Yep, good stuff. Reckon Chris'll be back next week.
      They can't sack him for one beer lol! I have three before I start, due to the fact I stay in Aldershot and it's normal....

And work was slack so he thought, justifiably IMHO that he'd be home that afternoon and therefore a drink was in order....

Comment

Normality is restored.

Comment

Working...
        X