• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot no ContractorUK folk posting comments to this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot no ContractorUK folk posting comments to this?

WATCH: A net migration target “makes no sense”, says Clegg | Conservative Home

Clegg out in India promising to open the doors wider to make it easier for more Indian ICT work visa entrants to come in and stay longer, and no doubt give more of them indefinite leave to remain and British passports.

Conservative Home has a space for comments, I am surprised nobody here is posting the obvious reply to Clegg?

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post

Clegg out in India promising to open the doors wider to make it easier for more Indian ICT work visa entrants to come in and stay longer, and no doubt give more of them indefinite leave to remain and British passports.

Conservative Home has a space for comments, I am surprised nobody here is posting the obvious reply to Clegg?

Clegg is a stupid thick c***. I have never hear an intelligent word come from his mouth. He is the ideal puppet for the bankers and tax avoiding corporations.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post

I would have but you took my comments on it from here and pasted it over there already

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
        I would have but you took my comments on it from here and pasted it over there already
        not me

and Con Home are impressed by volume of replies taking a particular stance, more the merrier

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Clegg is a stupid thick c***. I have never hear an intelligent word come from his mouth. He is the ideal puppet for the bankers and tax avoiding corporations.
          The ineptitude of the man came out in full show recently when on two foreign policy matters concerning first Qatar and then Russia his answer was to ban them from hosting the world cup. This really is the best he can come up with on his own. Utterly useless.

Nick Clegg: Qatar should be stripped of World Cup - Telegraph

BBC News - World Cup should not be held in Russia, Nick Clegg says

Comment

So now the Conservatives have jumped upon the UKIP immigration bandwagon they're moaning about it yet they were doing the same thing a short while ago:

Boris Johnson calls for easing of foreign student visa restrictions - Telegraph

We Need India: London Mayor Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson: India trip opens doors for firms - Mayor - News - London Evening Standard

Boris Johnson insisted today that he could “open doors” for London businesses in India even though he has no powers over visas, taxes or aviation.
            https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkin...visit-to-india

David Cameron makes fresh attempt to persuade Indians to come to Britain - Telegraph

Britain to open to students and migrants from India, says David Cameron | UK | News | Daily Express
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Corporations don't pay tax. People do.

Comment

Vote for the ConDems, what do you expect?

Comment

Working...
                X