• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More 'cloud' bulltulip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More 'cloud' bulltulip

Just saw this term on my Linkedin Feed:

frictionless hybrid cloud
    So 'elastic' cloud is just soooo yesterday, now you have to be frictionless to be at the forefront of cloud innovation!

Well done those great marketing thinkers, spouting their never-ending buzzword drivel

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post

So 'elastic' cloud is just soooo yesterday, now you have to be frictionless to be at the forefront of cloud innovation!

Well done those great marketing thinkers, spouting their never-ending buzzword drivel

I'm already struggling with how they get the wires into the cloud without them just falling back to earth. I don't get it at all....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I'm already struggling with how they get the wires into the cloud without them just falling back to earth. I don't get it at all....
      Balloons. I am sure it's all powered by hot air.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What make me really laugh is that real executives buy into this with real money, really

Then they cry when a profesional contractor costs more than their paltry budget.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          There'll be a hell of a bang if they're using hydrogen balloons.

^Put that fag out.
          Reminds me of Clint Eastwood leaving Miles Mellough out in the desert in The Eiger Sanction. You wouldn't get away with language like that today!

Comment

Embrace it, put it on the CV and keeeeeeeeep invoicing
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Now that's a film I haven't seen in a while.

I wonder if it resides in my collection*.

*I ought to make a list, then I wouldn't keep buying duplicates all the time.
              Or get NowTV or Blinkbox

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                So THAT'S what Ben Franklin was doing.....

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                  What make me really laugh is that real executives buy into this with real money, really

Then they cry when a profesional contractor costs more than their paltry budget.
                  I'm waiting for the day when the cloud sales guys get rumbled, and clientcos suddenly realise they've just been hoodwinked into buying outsourced software and rack servers which were previously discounted as poor value.

Then I'm going to make me some money. Clouds gonna rain

Comment

I'm waiting for the day when the cloud sales guys get rumbled, and clientcos suddenly realise they've just been hoodwinked into buying outsourced software and rack servers which were previously discounted as poor value.

Then I'm going to make me some money. Clouds gonna rain
                    My best advice is never buy software from a salesman, get under the skin and start dialog with the technicians. It's not a car or a boiler or a TV.

Clients rarely listen though.

Comment

Working...
                    X