• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celtic Independence thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celtic Independence thread

Upon Scotland's succession from the union, we the Scots invite our brothers in Ireland and Wales to create a new union. Celts Untied or CU.

CU later
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I used to not care either way but now I really want a no vote just to irritate you.

Comment

I'd imagine they would need weekly meetings, can I suggest Tuesday's?

That way every week they can say C U next Tuesday.

Do you reckon there is enough cash in the pot to buy the Welsh & Irish off as well?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Fffrrreeeeeddddoooommmmmm!
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

The idea has merit - can we also give you Liverpool?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Upon Scotland's succession from the union, we the Scots invite our brothers in Ireland and Wales to create a new union. Celts Untied or CU.

CU later
            You still won't qualify for a world cup final
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              You still won't qualify for a world cup final
              After England's performance this year, I'm not sure many English fans had wished England qualified. But keep laughing.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Fffrrreeeeeddddoooommmmmm!

Fffrrrwywyddddwwwwmmmmmm!

Stop nicking our vowels.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

CU later
                  What about the rest?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X