• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do we have enough SAP people?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have enough SAP people?

Was going through emails, and an ad at top of gmail attracted my eye.

"S,A,P Job Guarantee 100% - Welcome to ErpTraining - Looking for a career in S,A,P? Training + Internship + Placement"

Skim read the ad.
    There is even a money-back guarantee if you don't get a full-time role. (see T&Cs)
    (approx salary suggested at 25K)

Is not the SAP market saturated?

There's plenty of incompetents who'll be glad to submit a fake CV and work for pittance. Finding good people with real experience is more problematic. Or even finding good people who are inexperienced.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Finding good people is problematic.
      ftfy

after all you only have to look at the posters on here and think would you really employ them...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        ftfy

after all you only have to look at the posters on here and think would you really employ them...

select their company to deliver a professional service to your organisation. Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by evilagent View Post
          Was going through emails, and an ad at top of gmail attracted my eye.

"S,A,P Job Guarantee 100% - Welcome to ErpTraining - Looking for a career in S,A,P? Training + Internship + Placement"

Skim read the ad.
          There is even a money-back guarantee if you don't get a full-time role. (see T&Cs)

They've obviously been told not to use SAP's name in their wording.
          Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Originally posted by evilagent View Post

These chaps are still waiting for their refund....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              There's plenty of incompetents who'll be glad to submit a fake CV and work for pittance. Finding good people with real experience is more problematic. Or even finding good people who are inexperienced.
              This is also my experience.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
              X