• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

The weekend is so close you can almost touch it!

Gonna be setting off on a 44 hour road trip back from Andalusia to Yorkshire in a few hours, most if tomorrow afternoon and Saturday morning will be on the boat then a quick drive upto Leeds and rest on Sunday.

What about you?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    The weekend is so close you can almost touch it!

Gonna be setting off on a 44 hour road trip back from Andalusia to Yorkshire in a few hours, most if tomorrow afternoon and Saturday morning will be on the boat then a quick drive upto Leeds and rest on Sunday.

What about you?
    I did Girona > Calais in 15hrs elapsed, with actual road time 13hours
    I know Andalusia is further South but that still an awful lot of time - where are you having a break?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      I did Girona > Calais in 15hrs elapsed, with actual road time 13hours
      I know Andalusia is further South but that still an awful lot of time - where are you having a break?
      Baza to Gijon is about 9 hours non stop through the night so hoping the kids sleep, 25 hours on the ferry to Poole
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Baza to Gijon is about 9 hours non stop through the night so hoping the kids sleep, 25 hours on the ferry to Poole
        Ah you do the ferry - mind if I ask the cost of that?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I'll be in the Doombar tent at the Big Feastival in-between eating some new fangled junk food.

Comment

Driving to Vienna tomorrow morning for a few days. Will take in the Gürtelnightwalk, Summerbreak, possibly a trip down to Bratislava and see one of my favourite artists: Klimt-Villa | Gustav Klimt, last studio, letztes Atelier, Feldmühlgasse. Oh, and visit (pig out at) the Naschmarkt
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Painting the ******* shed.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                But it'll look great when you're finished

Comment

Weekend? Where the f u c k did that come from!!!!!!!!!!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I will be painting the ****** garden fence.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X