• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Music

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music

and the effect that it has on one's right foot when driving. On my way to work this morning when the opening strains of The Chain by Fleetwood Mac started - it wasn't too bad at first but then I found myself becoming anxious that I wouldn't be out of the 30 mile an hour zone before the good bit started. The urge to stamp my foot on the go pedal was almost overwhelming but I held it together knowing that there was a fast bit of road coming up albeit only single carriageway. My timing was perfect - just hearing the strains of heavy bass guitar - foot hovering over the go pedal, ready to floor it - round the corner..... ready......go!!! Stop! White van pulled right out in front of me - no room to over take so spent the rest of the song travelling at 40 MPH Does anyone else get so unaccountably, irrationally, annoyed about this sort of thing? If so what song does it for you?
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Is that going to be your defense in court?

Comment

Yep
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Working...
      X