• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caption competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption competition

Tony Blair's dream after he read "The Food of the Gods" by HG Wells.

Get a job
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

Tony Blair's dream after he read "The Food of the Gods" by HG Wells.
      why does everyone want rid of tony?

i like him personally. do you really think we are going to get a better deal with brown or cameron?

FFS. Get real. He's the best leader we can have.

Comment

Stay in Holland. We have enough idiots who think like you here already.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
          Stay in Holland. We have enough idiots who think like you here already.

agree with that !

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

i like him personally. do you really think we are going to get a better deal with brown or cameron?

You like him "personally". Is this another rent boy scandal about to break out?

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

Duder, you might like him but he is a meally-mouthed, incompetent *****. That's de rigeur for a politician, but he's got a PHD in it.

However, not everyone wants to get rid of him. I don't. Not yet. I am enjoying the current rows immensely!

Comment

Nope, I want him out as soon as possible so that people see Brown for the fat useless fecwitt that he is. What you don't want is for Blair to hang on and the honeymoon period for Brown to carry him to an election victory.

Get Blair out now and Brown out asap.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  Nope, I want him out as soon as possible so that people see Brown for the fat useless fecwitt that he is. What you don't want is for Blair to hang on and the honeymoon period for Brown to carry him to an election victory.

Get Blair out now and Brown out asap.
                  Good point Tony, but give us a few more weeks of enjoyment, so that Blair can squirm through the Labour conference. That shouldn't make too much difference.

Comment

What about the damage thats already done ?

Whether it's Tb or GB or cameron in power there is still the question about whats happenend to this country, a lot of which cant be undone...like IR35, and even if the tories get in they will keep the bad taste in your mouth and remind you that it the 'legacy' labour left you !

Comment

Working...
                    X