• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Difficult to decide quite which lot are the bigger nutjobs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult to decide quite which lot are the bigger nutjobs.

The Tea Party or the towel wearers

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened - Tea Party Tribune - Tea Party Tribune

It is my considered opinion that the excrement is about to hit the aircon in a big way before very much longer.

Suity may be right.

Both are nutjobs.

But nutjobs reporting on other nutjobs who they don't like are going to exaggerate.

Intelligence in any European country is going to be use to those kind of threats.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The Tea Party are the biggest threat, since they're more likely to get their hands on nukes.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They are a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists, so I suspect their not happy with you lot either - especially with "Obama" being in a position of power.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          The Tea Party or the towel wearers

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened - Tea Party Tribune - Tea Party Tribune

It is my considered opinion that the excrement is about to hit the aircon in a big way before very much longer.

Suity may be right.
          We do not want to be a part of norwegian society.
          Well they ought to feck off elsewhere then.

I'm an immigrant myself. Nobody is forcing them to stay...
          Last edited by Sysman; 31 August 2014, 16:56.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Does this then mean that Nigel Farage is really Sarah Palin in disguise, or vice versa?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Does this then mean that Nigel Farage is really Sarah Palin in disguise, or vice versa?

Is the their symbol? The tea party? I'm not sure any of them have ever had a cup of tea in their life if they're thinking that tea pot is going to do anthing other than get their feet wet if it's used. We all know empires have been built on tea - this lot haven't got a hope on that evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Is the their symbol? The tea party? I'm not sure any of them have ever had a cup of tea in their life if they're thinking that tea pot is going to do anthing other than get their feet wet if it's used. We all know empires have been built on tea - this lot haven't got a hope on that evidence.
                It's a bit limp-spouted. Possibly a gay teapot. I thought they were anti-gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

I'm an immigrant myself. Nobody is forcing them to stay...
                  They may come here.

Lots of wierdo immigrants who don't like other European countries think the UK is the place to come to.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X