• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Classic Hedonistic Contractor Tales

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Hedonistic Contractor Tales

Come on, who has lived the ultimate classic contractor lifestyle?

Some of the contractors on here having been doing it for years they must have some great stories of hedonism surely?

Get a job.

Comment

I had a jolly to france with an ex for a long weekend a couple of years a go. Stayed in one of the luxury suites at the George V and had the taster menu at the Lucas Carton (Michelin 3 star) restaurant.

The meal was 8 courses, each course selected to compliment a glass of wine chosen by the head chef. Starter was a glass of Dom-Perignon, caviar and asparagus tips.

The total cost for the weekend was probably more than some permie IT Staff get paid in a year!!!!

As they say, you only live once!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy
        I had a jolly to france with an ex for a long weekend a couple of years a go. Stayed in one of the luxury suites at the George V and had the taster menu at the Lucas Carton (Michelin 3 star) restaurant.

The meal was 8 courses, each course selected to compliment a glass of wine chosen by the head chef. Starter was a glass of Dom-Perignon, caviar and asparagus tips.

The total cost for the weekend was probably more than some permie IT Staff get paid in a year!!!!

As they say, you only live once!!!!

Was the shag worth it?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I once bought a two for one offer at MacDonalds for a date with an ex and still got laid.

much cheaper option.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
            I once bought a two for one offer at MacDonalds for a date with an ex and still got laid.

much cheaper option.

Slap up lunch at the Woolworths "restaurent" in Leicester towncenter.

Still got laid.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Got an old girlfriend to by me a Big Mac (she didn't have enough to buy herself something) so we shared. And I let her sh@g me.
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                Come on, who has lived the ultimate classic contractor lifestyle?

Some of the contractors on here having been doing it for years they must have some great stories of hedonism surely?
                You not been spending your time in Holland on coke-fuelled visits to one of the dominatrixes around Oude Kerk then??! No wonder your depressed

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                  Got an old girlfriend to by me a Big Mac (she didn't have enough to buy herself something) so we shared. And I let her sh@g me.
                  Sure she didn't give you a cheeseburger? .... meat between ur 2 buns?

Comment

I once worked my usual weekend in McDonalds and seen my ex buying junkfood there - I only got her extra fries and still got laid.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X