• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phishing on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phishing on CUK

Afternoon All,

I've not been on here for about 11 years, but it seems 10 years ago my account was hacked and somebody has been posting as me for all that time.

Luckily I have just changed the password.

Now I need to repair all the damage which was done to my reputation.

Milan.

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Afternoon All,

I've not been on here for about 11 years, but it seems 10 years ago my account was hacked and somebody has been posting as me for all that time.

Milan.

Milan.
    You should be more worried about the damage to your Passat on all those mountain roads.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You should be more worried about the damage to your Passat on all those mountain roads.

I thought I caught an episode where the Passat was upgraded to a Nissan. Or was that Wilmslow?

Comment

Afternoon All,

Milan.

Milan.
        Oh, you're back. I've spent the last ten years trying to repair your reputation from the last decade you were logged in for. It's going to be all downhill again now.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          that old passat is doing really well, had a technical check and passed with flying colours

had new rear discs and pads this year (fronts were done last year)

driving that passat does life get any better ?

Milan.

Comment

It must be true, he's using capital letters and everything.

Comment

that old passat is doing really well, had a technical check and passed with flying colours

Milan.
              Oh, business as usual

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I thought I caught an episode where the Passat was upgraded to a Nissan. Or was that Wilmslow?
                that was siz years ago, passat stayed and took 2nd place and a shiny new pathfinder took the number one seat

pathfinder was made redundent in december last year and moved over for the q7 which arrived from the factory in doychland

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Oh, you're back. I've spent the last ten years trying to repair your reputation from the last decade you were logged in for. It's going to be all downhill again now.
                  how's it going MF what's the latest, employee or contractor, hope the mother in law hasn't fallen on the baby lately

Milan.

Comment

Milan.
                    Sounds just like Mrs Suity.

Comment

Working...
                    X