• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax discs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax discs

I am keeping mine. In a few years they will be collectors items, like penny Blacks, and my ancestors will be dead rich.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I'm thinking of putting a Guinness label up.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I am keeping mine. In a few years they will be collectors items, like penny Blacks, and my ancestors will be dead rich.
      Did you mean descendants?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        Did you mean descendants?
        fck them. spongers.

no, if my ancestors get rich, they'll leave it all to me
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

fck them. spongers.

no, if my ancestors get rich, they'll leave it all to me
          My bad lol I thought you had to be dead to be an ancestor, you learn something new on CUK every day

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            My bad lol I thought you had to be dead to be an ancestor, you learn something new on CUK every day
            anyway, i aim to keep my old tax discs. i will mount them in a frame and they will become valuable faimily heirlooms
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

anyway, i aim to keep my old tax discs. i will mount them in a frame and they will become valuable faimily heirlooms
              Yep. Like your P60.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Not much of a scouser are you? I am amazed you know what a tax disc is - let alone bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Not much of a scouser are you? I am amazed you know what a tax disc is - let alone bought one.
                  To be fair I don't think he actually said he'd bought them, just got/retaining some

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    To be fair I don't think he actually said he'd bought them, just got/retaining some
                    I stand corrected Sir. Presumably he keeps them next to that stack of car wheels he has?

Comment

Working...
                    X