• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need your help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your help

Good people of CUK, particularly those of you in London...

On Thursday, 14yr old Alice Gross left her parents' house in Hanwell W7, and has gone missing.

Alice is the daughter of a close friend's neighbour. Yesterday we printed 1000s of leaflets and blanketed Ealing and the surrounding area (including Kew, Brentford etc) with them.

I've attached the leaflet and recent photos of Alice below.

There's a twitter account (@findalicegross) and tag (#FindAlice), as well as a Facebook group (Find Alice Gross) on the go, and news articles here:
    BBC News - Missing Alice Gross's family make appeal
    Alice Gross: mother appeals for safe return of 14-year-old with health problems - Home News - UK - The Independent
    Parents in first direct appeal to missing Hanwell girl Alice Gross (From This Is Local London)

Can you please help us raise awareness, a quick retweet, whatever you can. Her parents are fraught and fearing the worst.

Pics & Poster: https://twitter.com/doglab/status/50...226689/photo/1

Thanks. RH

Shared!

Hope she is found safe and well.

Comment

Done
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks guys.

I was pleased to see Jeremy Clarkson tweeted this out to his millions of followers earlier. We've got the attention of a few local high profile ppl too.

Comment

any news on this RH
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            any news on this RH
            She's still missing. Latest info from Police is she was last seen on CCTV on Thursday at 1423 heading towards Kew. Also that she left home without her travelcard or money. They're also following up a lead to do with a song-writing workshop she went to at the Camden Roundhouse.

The Homicide and Major Crime Command are taking over the investigation. The mood amongst people who've been trying to help isn't great, tbh.

Ealing's Local Web site

Comment

BBC News - Missing Alice Gross's rucksack found by River Brent

This is a very sad situation for this girl's family. My fingers are still crossed for a happy outcome.
              Error 404: Signature not found.

Comment

I'll make sure this gets tweeted out later, gut-wrenching

Comment

BBC News - Man arrested in missing girl hunt

Comment

Ah, tulip.

Comment

Working...
                    X