• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to bring back Frank Big Bird

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition to bring back Frank Big Bird

At least he was
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

At least he was
    We've had all three mods and the admin post today. Coffee machine must be broken.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

signed

Comment

Wasn't funny enough to be a decent sockie, I still hope he's real.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Wasn't funny enough to be a decent sockie, I still hope he's real.
          Nah, not real, just yet another in the massive list of feeble sockies that fail to amuse.

Comment

Can we unban Chetty and Payload Bollington? They were much better sockies than recent attempts.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              We've had all three mods and the admin post today. Coffee machine must be broken.
              Never p1ss off a mod. Unless its MF. In which case its compulsary.

Comment

Can we have a poll as to guess his nationality?!? Fiver says wobblyhead

Comment

Originally posted by Fandango View Post
                  Can we have a poll as to guess his nationality?!? Fiver says wobblyhead
                  Me too, I reckon US naturalised. As Bernard Manning once said, 'Dog born in a stable doesn't make it a horse...'

God rest his racist soul...

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Can we unban Chetty and Payload Bollington? They were much better sockies than recent attempts.
                    Crikey, you're going back a bit there. Wonder how his good lady wife Swastika is doing?

Comment

Working...
                    X