• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Scotland be an independent country?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Scotland be an independent country?

Have we done a poll?

Here's some totty to keep you entertained while you're waiting.

Yes
    43.75%
    No
    31.25%
    there's a moose loose aboot andyw's hoose.
    25.00%

Yes with caveats. All roads and railways should be ploughed up within 10 miles of the border and ATC services withheld.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      Yes with caveats. All roads and railways should be ploughed up within 10 miles of the border and ATC services withheld.
      Perhaps a fecking great wall instead?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Perhaps a fecking great wall instead?
        Seriously though if they vote to get rid of us and end up out of the EU, we should impose punitive taxes on any goods using our roads, rail and airspace. They'll be destitute in no time.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          Seriously though if they vote to get rid of us and end up out of the EU, we should impose punitive taxes on any goods using our roads, rail and airspace. They'll be destitute in no time.
          What do you think will happen if they follow through on their threat to walk away from the debt.

Westminster will take it's revenge - and why not - the Scots won't be able to retaliate, because they will have played all their cards - what more can they do - refuse to export Scotch whiskey to us.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
            What do you think will happen if they follow through on their threat to walk away from the debt.

Westminster will take it's revenge - and why not - the Scots won't be able to retaliate, because they will have played all their cards - what more can they do - refuse to export Scotch whiskey to us.
            whisky

Comment

As much as I love the Scots I'll be happy when it's all over, but the question is if it's close will it ever be over as near half the population will be unhappy either way.
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

This poll os only open to residents of Scotland!
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                  As much as I love the Scots I'll be happy when it's all over
                  The union?
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    The union?
                    Aye listening to all the chest beating when it's a complete unknown, I want to see what a truly independant Scotland looks like. I just hope they're prepared
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X