• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When nature attacks, Red in tooth and claw

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When nature attacks, Red in tooth and claw

What a day. 24 hours fighting nature at its most feral

first, one of the cats did a wee on the carpet. second the missus came down at 2 am, stung by a wasp that must have gotten tangled up in the bedsheets.
    Today, I had to go and move the brown bin because there were webs with spiders straight out of shelobs lair and the missus wont go within 6 feet of them

women eh ?
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

When the chimps get the hang of touch screen tablets it will be the end of the world and mankind I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      The ZeitSpider in the kitchen died last night.

I think the antifungal paint killed it.

I was sad.

I rather think it was living on the little flies emerging from the compost around some plants.

Which I moved to the front room to avoid killing them with the antifungal paint.
      These two were big outdoors types, about the size of a 50p
      I told the missus that in a few weeks there would only be one, and it would be twice the size
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        What a day. 24 hours fighting nature at its most feral

first, one of the cats did a wee on the carpet. second the missus came down at 2 am, stung by a wasp that must have gotten tangled up in the bedsheets.
        Today, I had to go and move the brown bin because there were webs with spiders straight out of shelobs lair and the missus wont go within 6 feet of them

women eh ?
        How are they related?!

Comment

Working...
        X