• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yum! Break out the fava beans & chianti!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yum! Break out the fava beans & chianti!

Italy is killing refugees with kindness » The Spectator

Nice fishy, odd taste.

The next time you eat a fish from the Mediterranean, just remember that it may well have eaten a corpse.

As the Italian author Aldo Busi told the press just the other day: ‘I don’t buy fish from the Mediterranean any more for fear of eating Libyans, Somalis, Syrians and Iraqis.

I’m not a cannibal and so now I stick with farmed fish, or else Atlantic cod.’

Personally, I prefer my fish natural, fattened on drowned human flesh, but there you go. I take the point.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 6 June 2017, 13:16.

Spain especially, Greece too, and even the Maltese, use force to keep out migrants. Just what, I wonder, would David Cameron do if confronted by an armada of boat people coming across the Channel?
    Quick turnaround this

Comment

Arial view at the port of Calais.

Comment

Maybe this is why Boris Bought water cannon?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X