• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

KentPhillip shows a girl a good time!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KentPhillip shows a girl a good time!

Henry, Hettie, George and two 'baby' vaccum cleaners on everyday adventures | Mail Online

Father-of-two who was bored of vacuuming takes his cleaners on everyday adventures - to the pub, the supermarket and even on a canal boat
    Danny Walker, 28, was bored of vacuuming home in Abingdon so decided to takes his Henry hoovers on adventures
    Took photos of Henry, Hettie, George and two 'baby' vacuum cleaners visiting pub, park, supermarket and hair salon
    In another image, hoovers are pictured relaxing on the roof of boat as it cruises down canal in the rural market town
    Mr Walker, who later uploaded hilarious photos online, said: 'Cleaning up is boring and I just felt like having a little fun'
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Father-of-two who was bored of vacuuming takes his cleaners on everyday adventures - to the pub, the supermarket and even on a canal boat
    Danny Walker, 28, was bored of vacuuming home in Abingdon so decided to takes his Henry hoovers on adventures
    Took photos of Henry, Hettie, George and two 'baby' vacuum cleaners visiting pub, park, supermarket and hair salon
    In another image, hoovers are pictured relaxing on the roof of boat as it cruises down canal in the rural market town
    Mr Walker, who later uploaded hilarious photos online, said: 'Cleaning up is boring and I just felt like having a little fun'
    What were the hilarious photos of?

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
      What were the hilarious photos of?
      Its the wail Photos are either 'Shocking', 'Horrific' or 'Hilarious'.

The do allow 'Cute' if it involves Guinea Pigs.

They didn't mention his house price either.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Henry having a good time on his own....

Comment

It is several weeks since I've read about anything quite as retarded

Comment

I hope they went to the polling booth. I wonder which way they voted?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              Really? Are yours chained up in the cellar wearing gimp masks?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                You've managed to avoid the thousands of posts by Suity and his numerous sad sockies then? Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  You've managed to avoid the thousands of posts by Suity and his numerous sad sockies then? Well played.
                  He's not been reading UKIP press releases either.

Comment

Working...
                  X