• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

Sorry for the delay, I had delegated the task but it seems the person I delegated it too is forgetfully

hello Mr mac....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I had delegated the task but it seems the person I delegated it too is forgetfully

hello Mr mac....
    But at least he can spell.

However since you asked, nothing specific planned this weekend after the dramas of getting son back to Uni last weekend.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      But at least he can spell.

But since you asked, nothing specific planned this weekend after the dramas of getting sone back to Uni last weekend.
      We really need an irony emoticon..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thank you for asking.

Dinner out this evening, maybe cycling, maybe surfing on sat/sun. It all depends on my poorly back which feels like it can destroy our plans quite literally at the drop of my hat.

Comment

Flying to Cape Town for a week of golf with mates

Comment

Flying to Sharm for a week of diving with the missus.

TFA! You?
            Last edited by Pondlife; 5 September 2014, 11:11. Reason: Polite bit added

Comment

Flying to Croatia to show them mine and see theirs

Comment

Knocking down a couple of partition walls, and strimming a stretch of lawn before it reverts to meadow.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

TFA

Car service followed by haircut then lunch with friends that will probably degenerate into an afternoon/evening in the pub.

Sunday will be spent with a headache watching a bit of cricket.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Tonight: cooking and chilling
                    Tomorrow: market and cooking
                    Sunday: cooking

There may also be some alcoholic beverages consumed during the weekend.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X