• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Targeted Job of the Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Targeted Job of the Day

In my inbox just now, don't speak Finnish and I'm not a Credit Controller. Not far from Bradford though. Should I try and blag it?

Exciting Finnish speaking Credit Control Contract
    I am recruiting for a Finnish Speaking Credit Controller role that seems a good match for you, so I thought you might be interested.

Finnish Speaking Credit Controller - Bradford £Negotiable

We have an opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a Finance team based in Bradford on a Fixed Term Contract. You will need the ability to work using your initiative working in a fast paced environment.

To maintain timely collection of cash from customers
    Communicate with both internal and external contacts
    To ensure that authorisation of order release and credit limits comply with Comp
    To work with FSS in order to facilitate the allocation of all cash
    To ensure that customer invoice query procedures are adhered to
    Compliance with all company procedures and legislative requirements.
    You must be fluent in Finnish
    Experience of Credit Control is desired
    Show a willingness and be a team player

Working...
X