• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO NickFitz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO NickFitz

Any chance you can knock up a filter that excludes anything to do with Scotland? It's all getting rather tedious!
    ǝןqqıʍ

But then you won't know when our beloved Monarch goes for her annual holiday in Balmoral

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Any chance you can knock up a filter that excludes anything to do with Scotland? It's all getting rather tedious!
      Are you David Cameron in disguise?

Comment

One thing I noticed on the IPSE forums is that if you ignore someone, then the software automatically ignores all their started threads, as well as their individual posts in other threads.

Try that here and the place might look empty.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          I found it very tedious - but now there is a good chance of getting rid of the whiners its alot more interesting.

And all that would be left would be threads about some vacuous toffee nosed tart who has let some upper class twit spaff off up her. That is real tedium.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I found it very tedious - but now there is a good chance of getting rid of the whiners its alot more interesting.

And all that would be left would be threads about some vacuous toffee nosed tart who has let some upper class twit spaff off up her. That is real tedium.
            royalist eh?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              royalist eh?
              Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
                You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called Ah-thoor Keeng, you and all your silly English K-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-niggits!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X