• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dyson DC44 animal - wow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyson DC44 animal - wow

Not sure if other males have the responsibility of vacuum cleaning, but I do. Always been a clean freak anyway and constantly clean floors. Recently I bought a dyson animal - what a gadget!

It would be no exaggeration to say I actually enjoy what was previously a chore. The 299 price tag was well worth it!

Anybody else got one?

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Not sure if other males have the responsibility of vacuum cleaning, but I do. Always been a clean freak anyway and constantly clean floors. Recently I bought a dyson animal - what a gadget!

It would be no exaggeration to say I actually enjoy what was previously a chore. The 299 price tag was well worth it!
    I bet you do.

Vacuum cleaner injury to penis: a common urologic pr... [Urology. 1985] - PubMed - NCBI

Comment

DC40i Animal (£250) and yes they are very, very good. My wee lad is obsessed with them.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        £299?

Nah.

I've got a cluster of two Vaxen.

HTH.

Less than £120 for the two IIRC.
        Well 299 but discounted to 250 at John Lewis.... Honestly worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          DC40i Animal (£250) and yes they are very, very good. My wee lad is obsessed with them.

qh
          The dc44 is cordless but has super suction powers. Can do stairs, under the bed, corners, car and everywhere else with ease. Have an excellent vax but this is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

qh
            Hmmmm

Comment

Is this the robot cleaner released just this/last week, or something else?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                The dc44 is cordless but has super suction powers. Can do stairs, under the bed, corners, car and everywhere else with ease. Have an excellent vax but this is on another level.
                Well it wouldn't be right for anyone one else to have better suction powers on here would it?

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

One thing I've found is that the names of the Dyson products aren't as clear as they should be.

I was recently hospitalised after I misunderstood what the Dyson Ball Cleaner was meant to do.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    One thing I've found is that the names of the Dyson products aren't as clear as they should be.

I was recently hospitalised after I misunderstood what the Dyson Ball Cleaner was meant to do.
                    It sounds like you got it spot on. It's everyone else who misunderstands.

Comment

Working...
                    X