• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lesbian for a year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian for a year

Brooke Hemphill wrote Lesbian For A Year about her sexual experiences | Mail Online

'My year of living as a lesbian': The straight woman who decided to make the switch for 12 months - and then wrote a book about her sexual experiences
    Brooke Hemphill wrote Lesbian For A Year about her sexual experiences
    It began when she had an unexpected one night stand with a woman
    The Sydney author then dated another female for a number of months
    Brooke has had some criticism from the LGBT community over the title
    Hopes the novel will help open the dialogue about the fluidity of sexuality
    well that should upset a few people,

biq question - would Sally Anne?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Brooke Hemphill wrote Lesbian For A Year about her sexual experiences | Mail Online

well that should upset a few people,

biq question - would Sally Anne?
    You are dicing with death there, young man.

Comment

Damn, I thought it was a competition to win one

Comment

this is all wrong...

we are always told people are born gay - it is not something you just 'do'

and yet in the article we have someone called Claire the Converter who was well known for turning straight girls...

so if that is the case does this mean that people are not born gay? or were these 'straight' girls always gay and just did not know it?

what it actually says is that being 'gay' is a choice which kind of tulips on loads of rubbish which has come out of the LGBT community of the last few years saying that it was 'in the gene's'...

Comment

I think you will find there are 2 types

1. Born gay - a friend of mine was there was no doubt he was gay before he was a teenager. His brothers most definitely weren't including his twin.
          2. Born / raised Bi - will try both may settle one way or the other depending on experience, a night with Brillo is apparently enough.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I misread the title as "Lesbian OF the Year"

I thought it was going to be a top 10 of the best lesbians, listing their top sexual acts which singled them out from the crowd for this worthy title.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              this is all wrong...

we are always told people are born gay - it is not something you just 'do'

and yet in the article we have someone called Claire the Converter who was well known for turning straight girls...

so if that is the case does this mean that people are not born gay? or were these 'straight' girls always gay and just did not know it?

what it actually says is that being 'gay' is a choice which kind of tulips on loads of rubbish which has come out of the LGBT community of the last few years saying that it was 'in the gene's'...
              Or maybe it's more like a scale with straight at one end, gay at the other, and all the shades inbetween?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Or maybe it's more like a scale with straight at one end, gay at the other, and all the shades inbetween?
                Fifty Shades of Gay?
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    WTF how would this work...

so like if you are only 6 on the scale you will suck d!ck but not swallow?#

and an 8 will only allow you to put 3 inches in their ass and not all 5 and a quarter????

sounds like bull sh!!!!t to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X