• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those of you using FreeAgent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you using FreeAgent

Are you concerned about their privacy policy?

Privacy Policy - FreeAgent

Which, in summary, says they can give third parties access to your data, store it outside the EU, give it to potential buyers and sellers of their business assets, disclose it to any member of their group / subsidiaries.

I am coming to the end of my trial and although I like the tool, policies like that just get me thinking twice about signing up.

P

Nope, seems pretty standard stuff to me. If you're concerned why not email them?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Loew View Post
      Are you concerned about their privacy policy?

Privacy Policy - FreeAgent

Which, in summary, says they can give third parties access to your data, store it outside the EU, give it to potential buyers and sellers of their business assets, disclose it to any member of their group / subsidiaries.

I am coming to the end of my trial and although I like the tool, policies like that just get me thinking twice about signing up.

P
      Nope; stop stressing and start living.

Comment

Resolved

I actually did write to them and I have received a response fro the CEO: long and short is that they justified a bit more who the 3rd parties are and why (regular stuff). But the thing to note is that he did say that he will be taking the 'potential purchaser' bit out of the policy as they never do that anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X