• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bluetooth headphones for IPod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth headphones for IPod

I tend to listen to music to relax when I'm doing chores round the ghouse / garden but there's nothing less relaxing than suddenly getting an earbud yanked out of one of your ears when the lead gets caught on a doorknob or something.

I know you can get bluetooth headphones for an IPhone. I've got the IPod touch - it's bluetooth enabled etc but I don't know if bluetooth headphones are going to work because on my phone (HTC one) bluetooth can only be used for phone calls - not for listening to music so I don't want to waste a load of money just to find that they're not going to work.

And, assuming they will work with IPod touch, are they any good?

Working...
X