• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last something decent on the BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last something decent on the BBC

BBC Hardtalk

Voila - good programme
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Who did Adam and Eve's children shag?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      BBC Hardtalk

Voila - good programme

Ah Sh*t.........I thought the weather girl had taken her top off!

Comment

I believe that issue is glossed over somewhat in the Bible !
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

How many children did Adam and Eve have? The Bible does not give us a specific number. Adam and Eve had Cain (Genesis 4:1), Abel (Genesis 4:2), Seth (Genesis 4:25), and many other sons and daughters (Genesis 5:4). With likely hundreds of years of child-bearing capability, Adam and Eve likely had 50+ children in their lifetime.

From www.getanswers.org
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

With likely hundreds of years of child-bearing capability, Adam and Eve likely had 50+ children in their lifetime.

From www.getanswers.org
            Blimey, imagine the drain on the country's economy from all those benefit claims...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

How many children did Adam and Eve have? The Bible does not give us a specific number. Adam and Eve had Cain (Genesis 4:1), Abel (Genesis 4:2), Seth (Genesis 4:25), and many other sons and daughters (Genesis 5:4). With likely hundreds of years of child-bearing capability, Adam and Eve likely had 50+ children in their lifetime.

From www.getanswers.org
              All siblings though. Must be OK then !!!!

Comment

The land of Nod - what were those people like if they weren't descended from the first man and woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                  Ah Sh*t.........I thought the weather girl had taken her top off!
                  I still miss Tiffani Bannister's Big City Tips on L!ve TV. It was the best business news on the telly.
                  Blair, you cannot reach me now,
                  No matter how you try,
                  Goodbye cruel Labour,
                  Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    What were those people like if they weren't descended from the first man and woman?

I guess if they were all closely inter-related, they would soon look like a bunch of Kentucky hillbillies !

Comment

Working...
                    X