• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot happens to an Eco friendly Chemistry lab made out of wood?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot happens to an Eco friendly Chemistry lab made out of wood?

It's the Wail wot's got it!

Nottingham University's new £15m laboratory caught on fire | Mail Online

Oooops.

Highly sustainable.

Its going to rebuilt apparently. Out of asbestos maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Its going to rebuilt apparently.
      I finally know what renewables means
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

'Once it was opened, running it was going to cost nothing to run because it's made out of sustainable sources.
        Which sources turn out to be not very sustainable.

P.S. Nice bit of tautology running there.

Carolyn Wilkinson, 41, who could see the drama unfolding from her home, said: 'It was at about quarter to ten I was first alerted to it.

'I had a loft conversion and looked out the sky light. At first I thought my neighbour had a log fire. There were massive bangs.
        Is a loft conversion a bit like wot St Paul had on the road to Damascus?

PPS Wot no house price?
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Phew!

Lucky it was Sustainable Carbon Neutral then, otherwise the fire would have released lots of nasty, poisonous Carbon Dioxides into the atmosphere...

Oh...

Last edited by RetSet; 14 September 2014, 20:20.

Comment

I was working in the lab, late one night..
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X