• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Englishman beheads Scotsman.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Englishman beheads Scotsman.

David Haines forced to condemn UK government before beheading in ISIS video | Mail Online

Shocking

Englishman beheads Scotsman? What sort of a title is that?

David Haines, born in England, educated in Scotland with a wife and child in Canada. An aid worker helping people in a foreign country at considerable risk to his own life, killed by a member of IS. This is a true tragedy.
    And the best you can do is Englishman beheads Scotsman?. Vile.

Comment

Why do they knee there and take it tho? I'm no brave heart but if it was me id be kicking and screaming before they'd even tied me up. Rather go out there with a fight and the albeit slim chance of getting away...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Why do they knee there and take it tho? I'm no brave heart but if it was me id be kicking and screaming before they'd even tied me up. Rather go out there with a fight and the albeit slim chance of getting away...
        Terror. If it were you kneeling there, you'd be frozen with terror.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I do wish the media wouldn't give such prominence to these evil acts. The reason the ISIS monsters (as David Cameron correctly calls them) do this is to gain publicity to their cause. Without the publicity they wouldn't do the acts.

But then on the other hand they are muslims, so perhaps they want to kill us all anyway ("kill the infidel" it says in the Koran).

Comment

Not that shocking that you don't try and make a plea for a few more votes on another thread

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            An Englishman beheading a Scotsman on TV, surely that's a few yes votes? .
            Gosh - that's just what the 'Yes' campaign needed a lunatic IS tw@t beheading a man born in Yorkshire and educated in Perth. How many votes do you rekon that's worth?

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
              Not that shocking that you don't try and make a plea for a few more votes on another thread

Gosh - that's just what the 'Yes' campaign needed a lunatic IS tw@t beheading a man born in Yorkshire and educated in Perth. How many votes do you rekon that's worth?
              Did you go private for the sense of humour bypass surgery?

Comment

Did you go private for the sense of humour bypass surgery?
                but you're not funny....you may think you are, but really, honestly in your heart you know that you are friendless, unfunny and just a little bit sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
                  but you're not funny....you may think you are, but really, honestly in your heart you know that you are friendless, unfunny and just a little bit sad.
                  You don't think I'm funny, that's all you can say. You don't know me or the many people who try and see the humour in tradegy as a way of getting through it. I hope you never go to a real standup comedy show, you wet dullard.

Comment

You don't think I'm funny, that's all you can say. You don't know me or the many people who try and see the humour in tradegy as a way of getting through it. I hope you never go to a real standup comedy show, you wet dullard.
                    Uh? How does this tragedy impact you? Jeez - you don't know the guy or his family.
                    You just AREN'T FUNNY.

This isn't humour - it's not very clever and very sad - probably a bit like you.

Comment

Working...
                    X