• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's everyone doing on the 18th this week?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's everyone doing on the 18th this week?

We have a piss up in the Lowlander, Covent Garden, Mudskipper, HyperV, Suity (not sure) come along, nothing else going on that night, things are so dull we've even invited the Windows Team along (Scruff), but they all might be too busy clicking 'Next' and Crtl-Alt-Deleting....

I'm off the booze but last time we went here I went temporarily back on it..

Lowlander Grand Cafe

Originally posted by stek View Post
    We have a piss up in the Lowlander, Covent Garden, Mudskipper, HyperV, Suity (not sure) come along, nothing else going on that night, things are so dull we've even invited the Windows Team along (Scruff), but they all might be too busy clicking 'Next' and Crtl-Alt-Deleting....

Lowlander Grand Cafe
    Can't bud, I'm in Germany again this week.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Lowlander Grand Cafe
      Oh, and MF (sorry) if he's not in San Dimas or wherever he pretends to work (Bolton I think really)

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Can't bud, I'm in Germany again this week.
        In that case, we will just slag you off again! Except Mudskipper, she likes you (a bit, though not in that way).

Comment

In that case, we will just slag you off again! Except Mudskipper, she likes you (a bit, though not in that way).
          That's nice of you.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            That's nice of you.
            Enjoy this..

Comment

I've got a vote to cast and then I'll be going to watch them all being counted. Maybe next time

Comment

Mebbe - will have to let you know. Things a bit hectic.

Comment

Sorry I am preparing for the Brutal next weekend.

Comment

It's the 19th that'll be more interesting, when the results are due.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X