• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paging NWP2C and AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging NWP2C and AtW

It seems that your least favourite employer has gone belly up

Phones 4U collapses into administration as EE is final operator to hang up - Telegraph
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It seems that your least favourite employer has gone belly up

Phones 4U collapses into administration as EE is final operator to hang up - Telegraph
    About time and good riddens.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      About time and good riddens.
      riddance. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        riddance. Sheesh.
        Lazy Sunday..... couldn't even be bothered to hover over the red squiggly line to correct it.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          Lazy Sunday..... couldn't even be bothered to hover over the red squiggly line to correct it.
          Thus revealing yourself as an ignoramus.

Rule 1 of contracting: Do not let anyone twig how thick you really are.

Comment

I can't stand companies that use text speak in their names. Always seemed like a short term branding thing to me.

Wonder what is going to happen to the arena in Manchester now.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I can't stand posters that use text speak in their names.
              FTFY

Comment

The home page has been updated with a nice human touch.

I do pity many of the sales staff..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

They were still signing people up on contracts and taking iPhone6 pre-orders yesterday in my local Shopping centre, wonder how many of those will be left with a contract but no phone...

Comment

This is a case of greed and how companies owned by private equity firms love to asset strip and try to bully their way.

According to one article, only EE was supplying them and they came up with terms during contract renewal that was not acceptable to EE. It seems they just walked away from the table. I guess if they have finished with squeezing every penny out of the business they will look to shut it and move elsewhere.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X