PDA

View Full Version : A green and pleasant land.

zeitghost
15th September 2014, 09:05
Or not.

YMMV.

'Unrestrained wild beasts who eat food so greasy it needs detergent': Portuguese academic's best-selling book on living in England | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755244/Unrestrained-wild-beasts-eat-food-greasy-needs-detergent-Portuguese-academic-s-best-selling-book-living-England.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490)

:rollin:

original PM
15th September 2014, 09:25
wait what I can't even

He has just taken a thin slice of stereotype chavs and is trying to portray that as 'What England is Like'

Batcher
15th September 2014, 10:19
It won't be very green once they build all the houses they need for all the immigrants waiting at Calais to get into England. Maybe not so pleasant either. :laugh

OwlHoot
15th September 2014, 10:27
Well if he will spend four hours in Blackpool A & E on a saturday night, what does he expect? :laugh

Batcher
15th September 2014, 10:44
It's ok mate, we'll ship 'em all up to Scotchland where you can poison them with deep fried mars bars.

Sorted.

They will only get in if they meet the criteria. We will be having a points system similar to Australia for immigration. We'll take the non-criminal, well educated ones who can contribute to society off your hands though :)

original PM
15th September 2014, 10:53
They will only get in if they meet the criteria. We will be having a points system similar to Australia for immigration. We'll take the non-criminal, well educated ones who can contribute to society off your hands though :)

hMM what on earth makes you think anyone would want to live in Scotland?

JustinTime
15th September 2014, 10:56
Australia is a self-contained landmass with strong borders; your comparison is laughable... Or it would be if I didn't think that you actually believe this nonsense.

scooterscot
15th September 2014, 11:05
"In it, he calls England 'one of the most rotten societies in the world"

Charming but accurate.

CheeseSlice
15th September 2014, 11:13
The highest rated comment on that Wail article (2716 'up' votes):

He makes many good points. The coastal towns of the North of England are repulsive. People are also obese which is a terrible shame for the English. That's why I'm voting YES to get away from this sort of thing. The Scots oldest alliance was with the French and Scotland is better with Europe than England

:laugh

Batcher
15th September 2014, 11:17
hMM what on earth makes you think anyone would want to live in Scotland?

5.3m already do.

Zero Liability
One wonders what will happen to all the Scottish pissheads and lardasses post secession in that case.

scooterscot
The highest rated comment on that Wail article:

:laugh

Totally agree.

Have you compared folks in Manchester versus Glasgow recently? Stereotypes and stories of deep fried mars bars are holding beautify. But let me assure you there's volumes more lard to found in northern England these days.

I recall arriving in Manchester airport a few months ago. Fretting I was those heavy breathing monsters on either side of me would collapse at any moment squashing me in the process.

EternalOptimist
15th September 2014, 12:19
Totally agree.

Have you compared folks in Manchester versus Glasgow recently? Stereotypes and stories of deep fried mars bars are holding beautify. But let me assure you there's volumes more lard to found in northern England these days.

I recall arriving in Manchester airport a few months ago. Fretting I was those heavy breathing monsters on either side of me would collapse at any moment squashing me in the process.

They were probbly jocks, come to visit their rellies in stangeways.

what are we going to do with all those jock prisoners btw.
send em north