• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Only Three nail biting days to go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Three nail biting days to go

I dont know if I mentioned it before,
    But I am in hospital on thursday for an operation.

The doctors plan to cauterize my dangling hemorrhoids with a red hot poker. Due to medical complications, there will be no anaesthetic.

I am totally overjoyed that I, out of the entire country, has something to take my mind off this f***ing refer-fu***ng-rendum
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Why do you need to go out of the country for that? Plenty of girls will do that op for £200 in Soho.

NLYUK will do it for 10p - but NLUK has to watch so probably worth spending the extra.

Comment

Ow. Good luck with that.

Comment

a bit extreme, I was just going to open a bottle of single malt and try to avoid the gurners on TV.

good luck. Try and avoid the bike for a few days.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          I dont know if I mentioned it before,
          But I am in hospital on thursday for an operation.

The doctors plan to cauterize my dangling hemorrhoids with a red hot poker. Due to medical complications, there will be no anaesthetic.

I am totally overjoyed that I, out of the entire country, has something to take my mind off this f***ing refer-fu***ng-rendum
          Couldn't be happening to a more deserving individual, let me know if the doctor needs a hand with shoving that poker up your arse

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Why do you need to go out of the country for that? Plenty of girls will do that op for £200 in Soho.

NLYUK will do it for 10p - but NLUK has to watch so probably worth spending the extra.
            Have you been drinking? Is english not your first language perhaps?

Comment

Working...
            X