• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any PS4 Owners?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any PS4 Owners?

With bench imminent just gone for PS4 + Destiny, anyway wanna swap PSN ID's?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I'm tempted to get one, dunno about Destiny though. Heard it was a bit of a flop but I might give it a spin anyway.

Comment

ms#5's got one. He only plays Fifa.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
        I'm tempted to get one, dunno about Destiny though. Heard it was a bit of a flop but I might give it a spin anyway.
        Destiny is pretty good, parts of it. Though hate the loading times.

Comment

I may get the bundled edition in that case. Destiny seems to have the right mix of fantasy and sci fi to it to intrigue me. The Last of Us is pretty cheap these days, which was the other game that piqued my interest.
          Last edited by Zero Liability; 15 September 2014, 22:02.

Comment

The Last of Us is absolutely brilliant. Atmosphere, voice acting, plot, characters, all superb.

Comment

I f'ing hate consoles!!!
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                I f'ing hate consoles!!!
                Get off the thread then.

Always been a fan of MAME myself.

As for PS4, can't wait for the new FIFA when we've been de-Moyesed
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  As for PS4, can't wait for the new FIFA when we've been de-Moyesed
                  Thinking of treating myself to a PS4 and FIFA next Friday when the new one is released! I downloaded the demo last night, it's pretty good on PS3 so I imagine the PS4 version will be even better!

Comment

I'm still on the PS3, playing PES2009 and watching Netflix. I'm not convinced a PS4 will add much to my experience
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X