• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish referendum 2018

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottish referendum 2018

<placeholder>

just in case the first one does not get through, we can use this thread for the next four years.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    <placeholder>

just in case the first one does not get through, we can use this thread for the next four years.
    Keep voting until you get the right answer, eh?

Comment

Well, this is the EU, after all.

Comment

Will it take the Scots 4 years to realise that they have made a huge mistake and this is when they plead to come back into the UK

Comment

Oh the neverendum syndrome then

I do hope in the event of a Yes that the Highlands and Islands push for independence from the new imperial oppressor Scotland !

Comment

How is this Yes campaign shaping up, anyway? The polls seem to have it neck to neck with the No vote, for the time being, with some giving a slight edge to the No vote, and the Sunday Telegraph a lead to the Yes campaign. Any I missed?

I was hoping the 3 stooges plus Brown as a guest star, plus Farage (perhaps intentionally in his case), would've sufficed to seal the deal.
            Last edited by Zero Liability; 15 September 2014, 22:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
              How is this Yes campaign shaping up, anyway? The polls seem to have it neck to neck with the No vote, for the time being, with some giving a slight edge to the No vote, and the Sunday Telegraph a lead to the Yes campaign. Any I missed?

I was hoping the 3 stooges plus Brown as a guest star, plus Farage (perhaps intentionally in his case), would've sufficed to seal the deal.
              I think the polls are way off, I don't think it will be close, 60/40 more like. I hope yes 60 but could be other way. No one knows till Friday.

Comment

**** you all.

I'm sending Churchill on an assassination mission to each and every one of you.

He is a marine.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  **** you all.

He is a marine.
                  Is the 'no' camp is feeling the pressure?

Just give up, there's no shame in it. Let it go.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    **** you all.

He is a marine.
                    Thats just his online persona. I meet him IRL. He makes Wilmslow look like Arnie.

Comment

Working...
                    X