• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

well this made me laugh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well this made me laugh

Al Qaeda's new Indian branch attacks Pakistani frigate instead of an American ship | Mail Online

Al Qaeda's new Indian branch laughing stock of the terror world after mistakenly attacking Pakistani frigate instead of an American aircraft carrier
    Ten militants stormed Pakistani naval ship after mistaking it for U.S. vessel
    Armed group were easily overwhelmed, with three killed and seven arrested
    Jihadists thought navy frigate in Karachi dockyard was U.S. aircraft carrier
    USS George Washington believed to have been nearby on day of the attack
    Al Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent was formally established just two weeks ago
    Leader Ayman al-Zawahiri hoped to revive fortunes of his ailing terror group
    Would-be jihadists are now more likely to join rival Islamic extremists ISIS
    ISIS sympathisers took to Twitter to mock Al Qaeda's failed Karachi attack
    oops
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I thought Al-Qaeda didn't exist?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      I thought Al-Qaeda didn't exist?
      Of course it does, just like the "Wardrobe Monster", "Bogey Man" and "Ginny Green Teeth" - all there to keep us terrified and easily manipulated by the powers-that-be.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Of course it does, just like the "Wardrobe Monster", "Bogey Man" and "Ginny Green Teeth" - all there to keep us terrified and easily manipulated by the powers-that-be.
        Ginny Green Teeth is alive and well and living in Rochdale. You can't fool me with that one.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
        X