• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Cojak

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO Cojak

Suity is quite happy to dish out abuse (he has launched several tirades on me - largely attacking my mental health). As soon as anyone says anything he flounces.

If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Hardly as if TM was attacking him in social forums or professional. It was in general.
    28.57%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    7.14%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    7.14%
    14.29%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    I gave AndyW's mum 10 marks after my Germany visit in 1998
    42.86%

Good andyW option.

Comment

His prerogative shirley?

Haven't you been known to indulge in the odd flounce yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        His prerogative shirley?

Oddly enough my last one was due to the treatment of Suity in tpd. He might be a nasty piece of work with more mental health issues than me, but I object very strongly if anyone is made to feel unwelcome in tpd.

I am a suity fan. I think he deserves our sympathy and assistance. But I can understand why some find him annoying. General is a cess pit.

And TM's remarks were not racist or accusing him of crimes.

No doubt for querying the wisdom of the moderators I will get a ban myself.....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          His prerogative shirley?

Its fine to flounce. To blame a flounce on someone attacking him when he is amongst the worst culprits is however uncalled for.

Yes Tyke was being a mite unfair to Suity but compared to some of Suity's attacks on others on here it was incredibly mild.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Oddly enough my last one was due to the treatment of Suity in tpd. He might be a nasty piece of work with more mental health issues than me, but I object very strongly if anyone is made to feel unwelcome in tpd.

I am a suity fan. I think he deserves our sympathy and assistance. But I can understand why some find him annoying. General is a cess pit.

And TM's remarks were not racist or accusing him of crimes.

No doubt for querying the wisdom of the moderators I will get a ban myself.....
            There was a reason why I took exception to him in TPD as at the time he was carrying his last so called bullying campaign across multiple threads and I really didn't want him carrying it across to the one place of sanity on this site. Suity has a habit of attacking others when the advice he receives is not what he wants to hear and often carrys it beyond his initial thread.

Now I used to like Suity but his inability to listen to an argument often makes talking to him more difficult than talking to my autistic 4 year old nephew...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              There was a reason why I took exception to him in TPD as at the time he was carrying his last so called bullying campaign across multiple threads and I really didn't want him carrying it across to the one place of sanity on this site. Suity has a habit of attacking others when the advice he receives is not what he wants to hear and often carrys it beyond his initial thread.

Now I used to like Suity but his inability to listen to an argument often makes talking to him more difficult than talking to my autistic 4 year old nephew...
              Given the abuse he has hurled at me since I have to agree with you. I was wrong. You were right.

What I object to now is him being protected by cojak. He might have mental health issues - so do I. I still get regular bannings and suffer from attacks from others. But its my choice to post in general so I deserve what I get.

Comment

Had TykeMerc been less vicious he might have got away with it.

But that went beyond the bounds of irritation.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Queue NAT telling us that moderation is random and unfair.

And this case definetly proves it.

When MF comes along to makes his usual sexist lunar comments I might be tempted to agree. Imagine - agreeing with MF.....

Comment

I suppose the trick is, if someone says something that upsets you, hit the report button.

Comment

Working...
                    X