• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh yes! Labour is falling apart....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes! Labour is falling apart....

All those lefties who hark back to the days Portilio lost his seat, oh how you will suffer as your own party implodes, and so much more publicly....

Quote just now on the BBC from Nick Robinson -

'I talked to a Minister today, and he said "it would be an f****** disaster for gordon brown to be prime minister, and I will do anything in my power to stop him" - and yes, he wanted to be quoted'

Let the civil war commence
    Vieze Oude Man

What you doing in IT. The way you talk, you should be in westminster, wearing a donated suit to look important. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Helios
      What you doing in IT. The way you talk, you should be in westminster, wearing a donated suit to look important. Lol
      On that basis you should be running a kebab shop

Comment

If the BNP got in would Racism be the new Black?

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
          "it would be an f****** disaster for gordon brown to be prime minister, and I will do anything in my power to stop him" -

And it wasnt a disaster for TB to be in power ? last one to leave please turn off the lights.

Comment

I think somebody has been grabbing copies of his parents old paper to look at page 3

Comment

Interesting

Do you think its beyond the realms of possiblity that TB is doing everything in his power to prevent NL from winning the next election?

His moves now are going to create dissent and a leadership battle that could bring down the whole of Labour.

Has DC been at Chequers Cottage for the weekend recently?
              There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
                Do you think its beyond the realms of possiblity that TB is doing everything in his power to prevent NL from winning the next election?

His moves now are going to create dissent and a leadership battle that could bring down the whole of Labour.

Has DC been at Chequers Cottage for the weekend recently?
                Sounds plausible to me. There isn't too much politically between DC & TB when compared to TB & GBrown

Comment

Isnt it ironic....

... assuming that hypothesis, that TB may be doing the best thing for the country, which is making Labour totally unelectable.
                  There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
                    TB may be doing the best thing for the country
                    There is a first time for everything.

More likely TB thinks the country and TB are interchangable. Ergo anything bad for Tony Blair is bad for the country.

He's wrong but then that would not be the first time. He has spent 10 years thinking he is a head of state.

Comment

Working...
                    X