• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed-up walking behind slow mobile user.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed-up walking behind slow mobile user.

Walking along and the idiot in front come to a stop, as he views the latest cat on Utube

Chinese city introduces mobile phone lanes for pedestrians
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Walking along and the idiot in front come to a stop, as he views the latest cat on Utube

About time too. Fed up with mobile phone users walking into me. Or throwing themselves under the wheels of my bike. I just wish they would try it under the wheels of a juggernaut.

Comment

if only they could do that with those that use mobiles at the wheel. we could mine the lanes and increase road safety dramatically.

been on the bike again and managed to avoid reaching through the window and smashing the phone.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Which cat was that?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          About time too. Fed up with mobile phone users walking into me. Or throwing themselves under the wheels of my bike. I just wish they would try it under the wheels of a juggernaut.
          I too am pissed off with people looking at their phones and not where they're walking therefore I've recently taken to walking straight at them, in particular this trait seems to be the habit of young ladies
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Just walk into them very hard.

Then say sorry but tell them not to stop in the middle of the pavement as it's dangerous.

Oh and it's called "Dumbwalking"
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I've recently taken to walking straight at them
              Yep, we should be allowed to tazer them alongside cyclists with headphones on grounds of 'reversal of dimished responsibility' ...or something

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Just walk into them very hard.

Then say sorry but tell them not to stop in the middle of the pavement as it's dangerous.

Oh and it's called "Dumbwalking"
                We have a version in cloggers and its Dumbcycling. Normally some idiot weaving all over the cycle path while on their phone.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I get p*ssed off with slow walkers and people who just stand about on escalators. If I was Bruce Banner I would be big and green almost all the time.

If people made more use of the exercise they could get from normal everyday activities like going to work and shopping they would not be so fat and unfit.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Walking along and the idiot in front come to a stop, as he views the latest cat on Utube ...
                    In my experience once you've seen one Ethernet cable you've seen them all

although the Cat 8 cables will be good when they are released
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X