• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF is an ASBO?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is an ASBO?

Ok I been bad when I was younger. I robbed shops, old ladies and police. I also faked the queens head in a number of stores. I sold credit card. I sold stolen phones and laptops on ebay.

Been in jail three times. 1st driving vehicle while banned with a firearm (glock 17L), 2nd Affray (fractured some street fighters skull with a key), 3 Counterfeiting (passed 3k in mcdonalds stores before scotland yard noticed mastauche and beard was fake). Had two community rehab orders, both for possessing firearms with intent to supply, (not AK47s just gas guns that you buy in a firearms store), but selling cheap, said i was drunk at the time.

Why the hell did no one give me an asbo? I sold a former soviet Drugonov rifle for parts online, yet when I get into trouble I either get jail or fine. Why cant I qualify for an asbo? Do I have to shave my head and support a football team to get an asbo cert here?

ASBOs only recently came in

But IMO you escaped lightly. Friend of mine has a "fit persons order" placed on him - this was in the sixties. However it started his downward spiral - he has since been away twice, once for armed robbery and once for breaking his ex-wife's skull (her brother is a convicted nonce and went near the kids - he went to give him a slap and she got in the way). The good news is he met me and we did a few civil rights stunts together.

Isn't contracting enough for you?

Comment

Milan.

Comment

No wonder you can't get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios
          ...when I get into trouble I either get jail or fine. Why cant I qualify for an asbo? Do I have to shave my head and support a football team to get an asbo cert here?
          AIUI ASBOs order you not to do something that is antisocial but not in itself illegal. For actually breaking the law, you get a punishment.

PS looks like you don't get into trouble, you are the trouble. No offence.

Comment

Faking the queens head in a number of stores sounds intriguing.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ok I been bad when I was younger. I robbed shops, old ladies and police. I also faked the queens head in a number of stores. I sold credit card. I sold stolen phones and laptops on ebay.

Been in jail three times. 1st driving vehicle while banned with a firearm (glock 17L), 2nd Affray (fractured some street fighters skull with a key), 3 Counterfeiting (passed 3k in mcdonalds stores before scotland yard noticed mastauche and beard was fake). Had two community rehab orders, both for possessing firearms with intent to supply, (not AK47s just gas guns that you buy in a firearms store), but selling cheap, said i was drunk at the time.

Why the hell did no one give me an asbo? I sold a former soviet Drugonov rifle for parts online, yet when I get into trouble I either get jail or fine. Why cant I qualify for an asbo? Do I have to shave my head and support a football team to get an asbo cert here?
              Is there anywhere we can deport you to ?

PS. It's Dragunov.
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Good man. My Hero!
                Blair, you cannot reach me now,
                No matter how you try,
                Goodbye cruel Labour,
                Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

This seems to be the "I'm well 'ard thread"

I once gave this kid at school a chinese burn for stealing my Optimus Prime Transformer. Afterwards he said it really hurt.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
                    Is there anywhere we can deport you to ?

PS. It's Dragunov.
                    Probably not because that might infringe his human rights

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                    X