• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CV Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CV Help

Want a super CV to get me THE job. Anyone got a sample CV for a top sys-admin? yeah yeah I know what you're thinking, I've been in the same contract for nearly 6 years and my CV is that of a burger flipper with a paper MCSE (Mordac-esqe). Just looking for a CV TODAY and would love a bit of help. Buzzwords , Format etc etc

TIA

Some people charge for that service.

Comment

Here is some advice :-

http://www.contractoruk.com/first_ti...e_good_cv.html

If you write up your real skills and experience in that format, you will have a CV which will stand up to scrutiny.

If you actually are a burger flipper with a paper MCSE, then copying someone elses skills and experience to get yourself a job is fraud.

You're not an agent are you ?
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Yes I am.

TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
          Here is some advice :-

http://www.contractoruk.com/first_ti...e_good_cv.html

If you write up your real skills and experience in that format, you will have a CV which will stand up to scrutiny.

If you actually are a burger flipper with a paper MCSE, then copying someone elses skills and experience to get yourself a job is fraud.

You're not an agent are you ?
          Pah, vanishingly rare anyone notices. Some silly burger took a copy of my CV, put his own contact details on it, and got a job at SHAPE...
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by DGK
            my CV is that of a burger flipper with a paper MCSE (Mordac-esqe).
            I was going to help you but now you can fu'ck right off yer cheeky bleeder.
            And no, I don't want fries with that.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X