• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Omg! Omg! OM-F-G!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg! Omg! OM-F-G!

Krispy Kreme to Sell ‘Ghostbusters’ Themed Doughnuts | Variety

Krispy Kreme and Sony Pictures have collaborated on something fans loved from their childhoods, creating two kinds of marshmallow-filled doughnuts to celebrate the Blu-Ray release of the 30th anniversary edition of “Ghostbusters.”
    WANT WANT WANT!!!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Cue someone (probably minestrone) laying into it as tasteless vile junk.

Although I find them a bit too sweet, and have no idea how they convince people to pay £2 for a doughnut...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Although I find them a bit too sweet, and have no idea how they convince people to pay £2 for a doughnut...
      SimonMac is a marketing dept's wet dream of a customer. He and his kind are the reason Apple are the biggest company in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
        SimonMac is a marketing dept's wet dream of a customer. He and his kind are the reason Apple are the biggest company in the world.
        The fact Apple's products just work is the reason they are the biggest company in the world.

I develop for windows but I've used Macs at home for 25 years....

And I have used Android phones and tablets. I just find Ios stable...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

They are nice, but more than one =

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            The fact Apple's products just work is the reason they are the biggest company in the world.

I develop for windows but I've used Macs at home for 25 years....

And I have used Android phones and tablets. I just find Ios stable...
            My Nexus 5 works so does my Dishwasher and Samsung TV. Usual fanboi brainwashing were a product working is spun into a marketing phrase then sold at double the price to the gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              My Nexus 5 works so does my Dishwasher and Samsung TV. Usual fanboi brainwashing were a product working is spun into a marketing phrase then sold at double the price to the gullible.
              Will there be price controls in the utopian iScotland to stop such silliness?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Will there be price controls in the utopian iScotland to stop such silliness?
                Can we please have just one thread on this forum that isn't turned into a Scottish referendum debate?

Comment

Whilst I understand the excitement of Ghostbusters themed food, I frickin hate KK doughnuts, WAAAY TOO MUCH SUGAR!!!!

So, none for this piggie
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

To be fair KK are tulipe!

Comment

Working...
                    X